Monday, September 22, 2008

idea (KER-CHING!)




ok. So I don't want to do enamelling anymore. I really don't. BUT. I don't want to waste all the work and research I have done. So.
Idea #1.

Instead of my dinner party coasters, why not use those captions on mini cards? I'm thinking, get them scored down the middle and sell them as place markers for the dinner table(there must be a proper name for them?)
I could get loads printed up and sell them in packs of 30? 40? 50? In a variety of different colours and / or patterns too, but staying fairly close to current trends in interior design so as to enable my shops to display them well with their other stock.

Marketing wise should be good. They should work out pretty cheap. They are conversation starters/icebreakers. In this economic climate they say we will be spending more time entertaining at home. I could even sell them to restaurants? especially with christmas coming up.

Hell. It's the kind of thing that I could sell to Selfridges 'room of wonder'

SURELY?!?

No comments: